The time has come to start to prepare ourselves - and the club - for another great summer at the pool. As the days get longer and Opening Day approaches, begin to keep these key dates in mind:
(1) Opening Day: The club will open on Friday afternoon, May 24. Let's hope the rain and snow have moved out by then!
(2) Swim Team Updates: Returning members of the swim team are invited to participate in "tune up" practices as schedules permit beginning Monday-Tues-Wed,June 3rd at 6:30. Beginner from 6:30-7:00 and Intermediate/Advanced from 7-8:00.
New members of the team can learn more about the team at the parents meeting on Sunday, June 9, 4:00 and can plan on starting up practices at the first official practice (June 14).
(3) Swim Lesson registrations: Mark your calendars for Monday, June 10, for registration for the first session of swim lessons. Session 1 will begin on June 17.
(4) Teen Dance: Our first teen dance will take place on Wednesday, June 19, form 7-10. This event is not just for teens, as parents volunteers will definitely be needed to cover one of two shifts - 6:30-8:30 or 8:15-10:15. More details on where to sign up will follow, but for now, please mark your calendars to sign up for this fun club event.
(5) Member Photos: Reminder, updated photos are required for club entry. If you have not already done so, please be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org an updated photo of your family or each individual family member so we can load it into the new membership management system we implemented in 2012. For more information on the new check-in system, eSoft Planner, see the Membership Page. Your assistance in updating the dates of birth of your family members within the system, and providing your emergency contact information for your profile, is also appreciated.
These dates, and a first look at the summer calendar, are posted here in the overall 2013 Calendar. Note: some dates are still subject to change.